We finished off the last leg of our vacation in Nashville, of course! This trip always consists of the same thing. Staying up late with Reagan and going to Mammy's every day to eat her home cooked meals. I was so happy to see my family again and Braxton has grown so much! He is just jabbering away and is the most precious little thing I've ever laid eyes on. When he touches something he isn't supposed to he gives it right to you and says "thank you." It's too funny. I am so proud of you Brandon and Katelyn! I know you work so hard to help Braxton grow up to be a little gentleman. I love you all so much!!
Family Tradition: Christmas Eve at Mammy's

Bubba pretending to be Santa with a bag of tangerines :)~

Slone trying to braid Reagan's hair in her new Mark Ingram jersey

Perfect little chair for little B!





~Other fun pics over the visit~

Can you see his little mohawk :)


~Christmas Day at dad's~

Can you get any more gorgeous, doodle?
I hated to leave, as always, but I'm hoping to be able to go back more often each year. It gets hard when you're juggling school and work but thank God for skype :)~
No comments:
Post a Comment