Gifts in the WE exchange included:
And a porcelain orange and yellow butterfly (was actually quite cute)
Jenna was the winner with the most tacky gift so she picks the location next year!
*Lunch was a surprise at Napoli. It was some of the best Italian food I've had in a while.
*That night we went ice skating at the Parks Mall. Everyone was pretty hesitant about it except Slone, of course. I really didn't think I was going to be able to stand for longer than a few minutes without falling but I was actually pretty impressed with myself! Kaegan turned out to be a little ice skating machine and did really well for his first time. Afterwards, we went back to the condo and watched Despicable Me for about the 6th time. We LOVE that movie and Slone quotes it on a daily basis.
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Love all the pics of the presents - hilarious! :)
Post a Comment