Monday, January 3, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

For Christmas this year, Slone and I went to Minnesota and Tennessee. We were gone for 9 days and had so much fun visiting family! Minnesota was cold and snow was alllll over. We shopped, went ice fishing, played cards, and went sledding.

The hill was really big and I was surprised at TJ's bravery to go down. Slone and I went down together each time and it was so much fun! I hadn't been sledding in YEARS and laughed the entire way down the hill. :)

Slone riding down on his belly!


So, we decided to give ice fishing a shot. We had never been before and I love trying new experiences. Needless to say it was about 17 degrees out and we sat on the frozen lake for a couple of hours. Unfortunately we didn't catch anything but I'm glad I got to see what it was like. There were many other clams (fishing houses that you sit in) on the ice and Dee even said that they stay overnight out there! Those are some true fishermen!


Minnesota was so relaxing and fun. I love going there each year. We also found out not too long ago that Jen is pregnant again!! I can't wait to find out what they are having. :)

No comments: