My family will probably disown me for the title to this post but oh well :)
I went home last month to see my awesome family before starting my new career. It was a great break and refresher before starting a new job. The first night I got in I met my second nephew, Braylon. He is such a doll but funny enough, looks nothing like his blonde hair, blue-eyed big brother. And he is so chunky!! I love me some chunky babies and could have cuddled him all night long.
*On another note, it was pretty awesome that me and Reagan matched that night without planning it. I had come straight from work and we were both wearing purple shirts*
We also met dad for dinner at Casa Fiesta. Great dinner after a long day's work and plane ride home.
It's been a long day and that's all I've got for tonight. I'll post day 2 from the trip tomorrow :)


No comments:
Post a Comment