I started working at Texas Power the year that I moved to Texas, which was 2006. It's hard to believe that I've already lived here for 6 years! Texas Power became a second family to me and it was bittersweet to leave. I was excited to be venturing out into the teaching world after working hard in school for a degree and certification, but sad to leave those that I had built relationships with. It's always hard going somewhere new and having to meet new people all over again! Over the course of working at Texas Power I had 4 managers, all of which had different management styles and all of which I respected deeply. The last two were Marty and Jeana and they supported my desire to become a teacher from the moment I met them. They were always cheerleaders for me and pushed me to work for my dream. I will always remember their support during my last 6 months at Texas Power while I student taught and went to and from work for training and classes at UTA.
The company signed a really sweet going away card for me. This one made me laugh the most. Only Slone would think up such a thing :)
DIY Lavender Hand Sugar Scrub
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment