Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Rewind

Here's a little snippet of what we've been up to. Pictures to come later!

  • We became the Men's and Women's Ministry leaders in our bible study group at Walnut Ridge. We started a new study a few weeks back and will meet every other week with our sweet, new friends.
  • Senators kept it alive last Thursday with another win! I was in Nashville and missed the game :(
  • I went home for Memorial Day weekend and as always had a blast with my family. Slone tried to go hunting with his Dad while I was gone, but it didn't work out this time around. Hopefully when the season starts back he'll be able to head up to MN.
  • We were recently asked to teach in the children and youth ministries at church and are praying about that. The Lord is definitely putting us in leadership positions and I love it!
  • We dug up one dead tree and planted a new one and the last bad thunderstorm (last week) helped take down the second dead tree we had in the front yard :) We haven't decided what we want there yet, but we have started a flower bed! I got back from Nashville late last night and am excited to get home and work in the garden again.

No comments: