The Friday that we were there Reagan had tryouts for the high school volleyball team. No, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you, I said HIGH SCHOOL. This young woman is amazing and I am so sad that she is growing up so fast and without me there! I look back and think about how my friends and I acted as kids going into high school and by the grace of God she is not on the path that I was on and has a great group of Christian girlfriends to lean on. Not to mention my amazing mom who is the strongest woman I know. So let's get back to the Nashville trip before I get too sappy on you! :)
She tried out Friday and of course made the team. I've heard she is a tough one out there and my goal is to get home to see her play this fall - no ifs, ands, or buts about it!
We had to pay one of her library fines while we were there and I snapped this verse that I pray for her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our trip continued on with more trips to the pool and a Sounds game. My dad's longtime friends, Frank and Rosie, had a Memorial Day party Saturday. Food, music, and fun galore!
Saturday night we all got together and went to the Sounds game. It was some good old fashioned fun and I had a big cherry ICEE to top off the night!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lunch with dad was in order when he finished golfing on Sunday. We were silly on the way :)
No comments:
Post a Comment