Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday!

Tana turned 1 on June 14! From the time we brought her home from Shannon, (the breeder), she had a little dragon that she loved so much. Whenever Slone gets on the floor to play with her, it never fails that she runs to find where she last left her dragon and brings it Slone - I guess so it can have some play time, too! :) Well a few months back, if not longer, Tana got really sick in her crate while we were at work and unfortunately the dragon did not make it out of the crate clean enough to keep :( I threw it away and had every intention on getting her a new one and then as I like to say, "life happened" and I just kept forgetting to get a new one. So, the Sunday before her birthday Slone and I went to buy her one. This time we had to buy the bigger dragon since the small one was probably too little for her now. When we got home we made her sit in front of us and then I pulled the dragon out of the bag. She slowly reached for it with her mouth and walked away with it. I don't think she put it down for a good 10 minutes or so. If she went to a new room, the new dragon went too. If she took a nap that day, it was with her head on the dragon. It was so funny to see a puppy act like that with a toy!

She is such a silly puppy!

After a walk at the park - it was hot!

 Nappin' with Momma :)

No comments: