Wednesday, April 25, 2012

"Little Girl"

We have referred to Tana as "little girl" since we first brought her home. I highly doubt that she realizes it's her nickname, but that's ok. :) She has been growing so much and friends and family always ask about her so I decided to put some pictures up. She is now in her second round of training and getting smarter and smarter! It's really hard work training a dog. I joke with Slone that having a puppy is equivalent to having a child except we can put her in her crate when we leave - a child, not so much. We consider her and her well-being in a lot of the decisions we make. I'm glad we take the time and effort to train and discipline her though. However, she is only 10 months old and still has puppy tendencies to act wild :)~

Slone took the first three pictures at a park in Addison. They were taken with his phone and turned out really well!

 Tana representing Texas Power. She looks so cute in this but it doesn't last long - haha! *Side note: I blogged a few months back about Slone pulling the carpet up. We have a contractor coming in this weekend to lay new flooring down and I'm sooo excited to get the living room finished.

 Sometimes when she has had a long day in her crate she sleeps in our room on her bed. (She is sooo not allowed on ours!) She curls up as tight as she can every time. :)

No comments: