We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We got back from Tennessee around midnight last night and are both at work today. Slone actually just walked over to my desk and said he was really tired - ha! I'm actually pretty awake and ready to get home, unpack and get our new things in place. We got lots of goodies for the house. We also managed to bring back some wedding gifts that mom has been keeping in her attic.
I probably say this every time but it never gets easier leaving. I miss them more and more each time we drive back. Slone always reassures me that God has us right here for a reason and I truly believe that. We do talk about moving back and I think that it will happen one day. Until then, the Lord knows our hearts' desires and I believe He will answer that in His perfect timing.
~I have pictures on my phone and camera so once I get them all uploaded I'll blog again.~
I probably say this every time but it never gets easier leaving. I miss them more and more each time we drive back. Slone always reassures me that God has us right here for a reason and I truly believe that. We do talk about moving back and I think that it will happen one day. Until then, the Lord knows our hearts' desires and I believe He will answer that in His perfect timing.
~I have pictures on my phone and camera so once I get them all uploaded I'll blog again.~
No comments:
Post a Comment