Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Introducing Chase Starkey

Slone has another baby brother! He was born Monday, July 18 and is just a little doll. We just booked Slone a flight to go see him and spend time with his dad. He won't be going until October so I hope that he can wait that long! I get emotional thinking about the time that he gets to go spend with them. There was much time lost over the years and I'm so thankful that the Lord has restored their relationship and now he has a sweet step-mom and two adorable brothers that I know will look up to him. I would love to go with him but vacation time didn't work out for me this time around and I think that there are just times that he and his dad need to just be together and do father and son stuff. I believe they are going hunting so that will be a fun experience for Slone!
TJ wanted to send this picture to Slone...melt.my.heart.

No comments: