Monday, March 28, 2011

WhAt A wEeKeNd !

I thought we would spend this weekend relaxing and recovering from my mom and sis being here. Instead, we had a fun-filled Friday night and alllll day Saturday!

Friday night I went with Jill and Grandmother to support Stacy's fundraiser at Rodeo City Music Hall in Mesquite, Tx. There was some fun talent there and everyone seemed to have a great time. Jill even performed some of her own songs! The fundraiser was held to raise money for scholarships to attend Pathways. Stacy recently completed classes through this program and we are so happy that she was able to go through it! We have enjoyed keeping the K man on the weekends that she has to be away. Here is a link to find out more about Pathways and how you may be able to benefit from what it has to offer http://www.createagreatlife.org/

These two cowboys are trouble if I've ever seen it! ;)

K Man watching Aunt Jill perform on stage

GM waiting with anticipation for Jill to start playing

My awesome mother-in-love singin' her heart out

*Pics from Saturday coming soon!*

No comments: