Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Birthday, Haylea

Haylea, Brent's daughter, turned 4 yesterday and her birthday party this past Saturday was part of our fun-filled weekend. Her party was at Going Bonkers in Lewisville, Tx and since Slone and I had time to spare on the way we stopped and watched planes take off from the DFW airport. It was super windy so we didn't stay long but it was cool to just hang out for a minute and watch kids getting excited when planes flew over us.



gOiNg BoNkErS !

She got a Ken barbie doll that everyone joked looked like her dad :)

We hardly get to see Miss Haylea because we live far from each other but I know she still loves me because right before this picture was snapped she threw her little arm around my neck and pulled my face close to hers! It was super sweet! She has such a personality on her for a 4 year old.

Happy Birthday, Miss Priss! Slone and I love you!

To top off the day, Slone and I met the Fearings at the "usual" spot, Joe T Garcia's. We got there earlier than expected, so we walked around the Stockyards beforehand. The weather was perfect and it was a great way to top off the day! Pics to follow.

No comments: