Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Little Weekend Visit


We had family in from Minnesota this past weekend! Dee, Jen, and the kiddos arrived Friday afternoon and left Sunday evening. Friday night we headed to the Highlands for dinner and got up early Saturday morning to go to the Fort Worth Zoo. I had a teacher development workshop that morning so I missed out on that round of fun but I heard they had a great time! TJ brought back a bright green monkey that made silly noises :) Here are some more things we did over the weekend!





 Played Angry Birds, of course!




Played fetch with Tana

 

Grilled some amazing Nolan Ryan steaks, BBQ chicken and corn on the cob!


 And the weekend wouldn't have been complete without a trip to Pappa's Burgers after Slone's basketball game! I love this picture of these three. We love these little guys so much! It is so awesome to see Slone play the role of big brother. TJ sure thinks he's cool ;)










No comments: