My days look like this right now...which is why I have hardly any time to blog. Hopefully this weekend I can catch you all up on what's new and post some things to my teaching blog as well. Whew!
6 am - Wake Up!
8 am - Get to school and prepare lessons/make copies for the day
8:35 am - Greet first period students
8:45 - Noon - Teach and Learn
12:35 pm - 4 pm - Teach and Learn
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm - Go home and walk Tana and try to catch my breath!
6 pm - 8ish - Work at Texas Power
9ish - 10:30pm - Prepare dinner and get lessons ready for the next day
In between all of this, read 17 young adult books and write reviews on them as well as post discussion assignments to blackboard from the textbook for Multicultural Lit class. :)
I am worn out but love it so much that I push through every day! Plus, I only get 12 weeks of student teaching so I want to make the most of it and give a good impression to potential employers!!
DIY Lavender Hand Sugar Scrub
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment