For
Slone's birthday I got the family together and we all went to Nagoya, a sushi restaurant here in Arlington. They have loved and eaten sushi from the time I met them and I hated the thought of it. The past year and a half I have really opened up to trying new things and must admit that I now love sushi! However, I will only eat the California roll and Shrimp/Avocado rolls for right now :) The manager was nice enough to let us sit at the hibachi grill and watch the Rangers game even though we were just ordering sushi. It turned out to be a great night as we ate sushi, finished up the game at our house and ate homemade cheesecake brownies!

.JPG)


Saturday we had plans to visit the Dallas Holocaust Museum but really bad storms and tornadoes rolled in so we decided against it. But don't think it kept us away from Joe T Garcia's for another birthday celebration for
Slone! The
Fearings and
Nances joined us for dinner and we played the card game, Golf afterward. Jill was sweet enough to get
Slone a Turtle Pie ice cream cake and we sang Happy Birthday :) He was such a good sport!


I hope you had a fun 26th birthday. I love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment