Thursday, August 5, 2010

Peaceful Mornings

So you know how people always ask "Are you a morning or night person?" I never really could answer that because depending on where I'm going early in the morning :) I can be quite excited and easy to wake up. But sometimes I can be a complete night owl and stay up late, thanks to Slone who is a major night owl! This week I have been getting up at 7 am and walking in our neighborhood. I am doing this for a couple of reasons, #1 to have quiet time with God and #2 for exercise. Although the temperature has been hovering around 75-80 degrees this early, it still feels great to be out there talking to God and preparing for the day ahead of me. I absolutely love where we live and am so grateful that He has provided such an awesome home for us.
“The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple.”Psalm 119:130

1 comment:

Leah said...

I would love to see a pic of your house or at least one close to it so I can picture what your neighborhood looks like! Go you for getting up so early!