Friday, December 18, 2009

Graduation December 11, 2009

Graduation was great! My family flew in for the weekend and I enjoyed every minute of their company. I can't describe the emotions that were running through my head as I prepared for the evening. When I would think about walking across the stage I imagined it being just like high school 5 years ago, but it was a completely different feeling. I felt more accomplished and more proud of myself than I ever had before. The ceremony itself was only 40 minutes long with only 86 undergraduates in my class. I think that was the highlight of the night - ha! My family and I finished off the evening with great fajitas at Joe T Garcia's. I have closed a chapter in my life and am anxiously awaiting to begin a new one with a teaching career! I can't wait to see what God has in store.












No comments: