Thursday, October 8, 2009

Catching up!

  • So someone at the office just taught me how to change my background and now I'm motivated to start writing again! I have been sort of behind but to tell you, nothing exciting has happened recently. We are either at school, work, or asleep!

  • Slone and I have been super busy with school and work. On top of that he has started back in the basketball groove and is working his butt off. I can't wait til the season starts! It's my favorite time of the year. 28 days and counting til the first tip off!
  • I am planning a trip back to Nashville to see my family and our newest addition, Braxton. Katelyn keeps me updated almost every day with pictures. It's so awesome of her to do that because I know she is busy and to think of me being so far away is so sweet of her. I feel like I haven't missed any of little Braxton's growth!
  • Let's see what else??? Slone's birthday is fast approaching. Don't know where I'm going to take him for dinner yet. He loves sushi, which I think is so eww, gross, but nonetheless I guess it is his birthday! :)

  • We have a few things going on at the end of the month, so pictures are coming. In the meantime, here are some of my nephew, Braxton. He turned 3 weeks old yesterday.

Aunt Reagan and Braxton


Sleeping and listening to daddy's heartbeat


He's awake! I couldn't believe it :)


Mommy and her new little love


Brandon, Katelyn, and Braxton

No comments: