Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Glendora and Big Bear, CA

On our last day in California, Slone and I decided to "get lost" in LA. We had a GPS with us in case we needed it but we just got on the freeway and started driving. I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I normally do but I think I was trying to soak it all in and got carried away! It's such a big city and we spent all day driving around.


I think it's so cool that Jill's family (The Welch's) live just a few blocks from Route 66. My plan one day is to drive it from beginning to end!


Magic Statue in front of the Staples Center


Staples Center where the Lakers play


Slone really wanted to go to Compton and I gave in. That's the end of that story. :)

More pictures from Big Bear, CA to come!

No comments: