Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Final pictures from Nashville

These are just some other pictures that were taken on my trip home...


Here we are going to meet up with some of my friends that have just had babies. Reagan loves holding them and was very excited that she got to go with me that day. She chose doing that over swimming which is her FAVORITE thing to do! :)



Mikel and I after dinner one night.



Leah being silly! She is going to school to be a nurse and will graduate in December of this year! I am so proud of her for finishing. She mentioned to us that she may be going to New York after graduation and I hope that you all will keep her safety in your prayers.



Me and punkin doodle. She got these necklaces from Claire's and gave me one when I got in town. Mine says "Big Sis" and hers says "Lil Sis." It's funny because hers is pink and mine is blue. So we wear each other's favorite color. She is so sweet!



This was on the way back from Six Flags. We all got some pretty good sun :)

No comments: