Saturday we went out on the boat and did some tubing and fishing. I caught my first fish! If you look real close you can see the little guy in the picture. I was so excited! It took a while to get him but once I did, I reeled him right in. Then I made Dee take him off the hook and throw him back in the water because I didn't want to touch it. Thanks for doing that AND putting the bait on the line every time. :)
Slone and TJ enjoying the Olympics
TJ loves his big brother and shows it with a big bear hug!
Slone and Jen in a friendly game of Sand Bags-at least I think that's what it was called! :)
Fun at the indoor water park!
Family Photo Time!
Jen wanted to take us to a pretty park and have our pictures taken but it got too late and Slone and I needed to be at the airport. I was really looking forward to it but maybe next time! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment